What's in a Name?

4.13.2008

as promised

Andy sans-goatee (and totally hamming it up).

His dark beard gives him a pretty constant five o'clock shadow, but he seems to think that will fade once he gets some sun on his face.

Since I'm posting pictures, I'm sure that you all want to see some more of Izzy. In this one I think she was about four days old (and quite a looker, we think).

In this one she's almost two weeks old (already!!).


Here is a picture of the boys at the US Whitewater Center with Papa. This week has been packed full of father and son(s) outings that all the men in the family seemed to greatly enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andy looks like a totaly different person. Izzy is as cute as can be!! I can't wait to meet her! Less than three weeks now until we get there. Can't wait to hug and kiss the boys! I miss you all.

Love,
Aunt Jo