What's in a Name?

1.14.2008

all in a day

I have made a successful return to the gym - woohoo! Of course I haven't done anything all that strenuous or challenging, but its good to get moving and lift some again. I think that tomorrow I will try out a nearby Y that is supposed to have an amazing pool. The Y in our neighborhood only has an outdoor pool (and water park) and I have been missing my laps. Plus I'm sure that I would enjoy being buoyant at this point in my pregnancy. Speaking of, I had my ultrasound that week and everything looks great! Of course, they took special care in looking at the heart (two separate techs had a turn) and the baby is measuring a little ahead of my due date; should be another healthy little one. =) They did both a two dimensional and a three dimensional ultrasound, and the 3D one was wild. I could see her little profile so clearly and it was really cool to see the shape of her nose and face. She really reminded me of Devin. We'll see how close the resemblance is once she's here.
The boys were a lot to take today. Sometimes when one is naughty the other one joins in and things really spiral downhill quickly. It started outside with them pulling out clumps of grass and throwing them at each other. Then they were using the arm rests of my Adirondack chairs like diving boards, and finally they came inside only to have their first real food fight. A few minutes into dinner they started throwing kernels of corn at each other. Thankfully I ended that before they made it to fist-fulls of corn, but I was not at all happy. Of course they do all of this on a night when Andy isn't home because he's working late. Tomorrow should be another late night for Andy, but I am confident that after my wrath tonight we will not repeat this tomorrow. Not if they know what's good for them!

No comments: