What's in a Name?

1.08.2008

I miss the gym

Those who know me well know that I derive a certain amount of my sanity from going to the gym. Its like my reset button when things are crazy. Before the holidays I was making it to the Y a few times each week (and loving it!) but sadly I have yet to return. I was sick, so avoiding the gym was probably prudent, but now I am ready to go back and I am really missing it! I thought that this week would be my glorious return, but other priorities have usurped my morning plans. On Monday I went on a school tour (the effort to educate our eldest continues) and made the obligatory Target trip to get tissue and diapers (yes, Alex's behind takes priority over my workout). Today I worked through teacher recommendations for Dev's school applications, picked up eight different paint samples, scheduled meetings with two painters and (finally!!) got my hair cut. Tomorrow I have my glucose test and an ultrasound, so Thursday will be my triumphant return. I can hardly wait.

No comments: