What's in a Name?

6.24.2008

three months old

Isabel is three months old.
I know that she is still a little baby, but this feels so big to me. When Devin was three months old I went back to work, which was difficult for me. The only thing that kept me sane was knowing that our friend Kristen was taking wonderful care of him.















I am really enjoying Isabel as a little baby. I guess it's because I know that she is my last baby, but I am in no hurry for her to grow up. That being said, I love the stage that she is in right now. When she sees me or Andy or the boys she absolutely lights up. Like Alex, she smiles with her whole face, and she just gurgles and laughs; it's adorable.



I can't decide which of my babies is cutest in this picture. They all seem to have a little something sweet about them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Meaghan

We enjoyed pictures and little stories next to each one. We can't believe your vacation is already over. Hope you will have chance to have few more beach days. Can't wait to see you again...

With love,

Nena, Nana i Deka