What's in a Name?

9.01.2012

tribute to summer - part I

I realize that I have been pretty quiet lately, so today I am making a new commitment to my blog.  First, I will catch everyone up on our lives by posting all the family pictures and fun stuff from this summer (a tribute to summer, if you will).  Next, I will try (very hard) to make weekly updates.  Now that the kids are back in school and going to bed at a decent hour, I am optimistic that I can carve out the time to write all the great posts that I create in my head during my long bike rides and other times that I cannot actually sit down at a computer and write.

So, here goes.  One of the first things that happened this summer was Isabel's first dance recital.  The video is clearly as amateur as the dancers, but she's as cute as ever (on the right).  Enjoy!
 

No comments: