What's in a Name?

7.16.2006

update

Overall our trip to Chicago was good. The boys had a lot of fun with the families and we certainly enjoyed seeing everyone. The only bummer was that the boys were sick. Will had a cold when we got there, and Henry had a high fever and a rash toward the end. That developed into an ugly cold and pink eye for them both... not a lot of fun for us.
On the training front I managed to run quite a bit in Chicago, but only biked once and didn't swim at all. I have been training well again since we got home last week, and I'm feeling pretty good for my race next week. I know that I can complete the race, but I want to do well. For me that means finishing in a time competitive with the times from my previous races. I guess we'll see next week. One good thing is that the King tuned my bike again, and now my bike is shifting like a dream. I had the greatest ride the other day and I have the King to thank for that. I love my hubby.

No comments: