What's in a Name?

8.14.2006

health issues continue

After my week off I have been back at it again. I'm glad to be working out, but my lungs are still and issue. I am on a daily inhaled steriod and I am supposed to use an Albuterol inhaler before workouts... if only I could remember to do so. My workouts this week have been tough; my lungs just don't seem to expand as much as they should and I really struggle in the first 5-10 minutes of my workout. Not all that enjoyable, and its even happening when I swim now. Makes me dread swimming, and I love to swim! Its a bummer. I am nervous that this will become my new normal, which would really stink. On top of the lung issues, I am going through some thyroid testing to see if there is a problem there. I have been really tired and napping more lately than I typically would, but I have attributed that to training and kids keeping me up at night. Maybe not, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments: