What's in a Name?

9.13.2010

deeee-licious!

Izzy is so much fun right now. She talks constantly and she sings constantly and bosses everyone around.  She's just hysterical. Most days she changes into a princess costume (or tutu, or cheerleader outfit) by lunchtime and insists on wearing it for the rest of the day. If anyone makes an unusual noise, like a sneeze or a burp or a hiccup, she will ask them if they are OK. Andy when Andy said his knee hurt the other day she tried to put a band-aid on him.  Yesterday we visited our friends new baby and Isabel packed up all of her binki's to give to Baby Katie (yes, we have had some sleep issues since, but we are working on it).  While we were there, Izzy sang to Katie and held her and read her books.  It was so sweet.  Now that her brother's are in school all day, Izzy and I are getting into a routine and she'll say to me, "It's just the girls.  Not the boys."  I know that this time is fleeting; I see how quickly it goes.  I know how long the school day feels when I miss my kids, and I sometimes get jealous of the teachers, for the time that they get to spend with my boys.  But for now I have Isabel all to myself.  I admit, I just love it.
What can I say? Isabel is delicious

No comments: