What's in a Name?

8.25.2008

baby bling

Isabel is five months old now, and to celebrate her fifth month birthday we gave each other gifts. Isabel has given her parents the gift of sleep. I almost hate to mention it because I don't want to jinx myself, but Isabel has been sleeping ten to twelve hours a night without needing too much help from Andy or I for almost a week (with one very painful exception the night before Devin started school). Yippiieeee!
And we gave Izzy the gift of pierced ears. While she was not thrilled with them at the time of piercing... I am confident that she will grow to love her "pretty ears" as much as her cousin Kaley did as a little girl.

She is just so cute. I know I sound like Devin (who constantly gushes about his little sister), but Isabel is such a happy, smiley baby that you can't help but be taken with her.


This photo was taken minutes after Isabel woke up in the morning. It's hard to be grumpy in the morning when you wake up to such a big smile. I love it!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much she looks like Kaley! I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks.

Love,
Aunt Jo