What's in a Name?

8.15.2011

The darnedest things

Sometimes kids really do say the most amazing things, and Devin is no exception.  Here are some from the last couple weeks: 
- The morning after the last of our trips this summer (where we were out of town all but a week and a half in a calendar month), Devin said to Alex, "Wasn't it great sleeping in your own bed last night?"
- We were talking about the kids going back to school, and upon learning that Isabel would be going to preschool, Devin said to me, "Mom, you're finally going to get some time to yourself!"
- I was getting ready to go out with Andy and I walked into the hallway where Devin said, "Wow!"  I asked him if I startled him, and he said, "No.  It's just, you look pretty.  I haven't seen that dress before."

I think I'm in love.

1 comment:

annie422 said...

Love that Dev. Little Romeo.