What's in a Name?

8.21.2011

pictures from Chicago

We had a wonderful visit with the family in Chicago. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.



Hennessy family picture with my cousin Donna!

A favorite among the cousins is climbing Grandma and Grandpa's tree.
 
Nothing more fun than a bucket of water.

Kindred spirits - Kaley and Izzy.
 
the Outlaws

Ryan is such a goofball.  No wonder Devin and Alex idolize him!

The littlest cousins playing in the pool!

Yes, they are sitting on the roof. 


Leger's and Blake's at the Arboretum


I believe I can fly...

This one just made me laugh - sooooo Alex!


We had such a great visit!  I forgot to bring my camera, so all these pictures are courtesy of my sister, Eileen.  Maybe if Aunt Jo sends me pictures of the Cubs game, I can post some of them too (hint, hint!).

No comments: