What's in a Name?

11.11.2012

Thankful - Day 11

My sister and some friends on Facebook are doing "Thirty Days of Thankful" for the month of November. Each day they are posting something in their lives for which they are grateful. I decided to do the same, but will write it here instead.

Day 11

Since the time change last week, Alex and Isabel have been sleeping poorly.  That means that I have been sleeping poorly as well.  However, last night everyone (namely Isabel) slept through the night without nightmares, potty breaks (that I knew of) and disturbances of any kind.  Alex woke up at 6:47 (the first time this week that he made it into the six o'clock hour) and Isabel woke at 7:03.  For that wonderful night's sleep and the hope that we are finally adjusted to the time change, I am very thankful. 

No comments: