What's in a Name?

11.17.2012

Thankful - Day 17

My sister and some friends on Facebook are doing "Thirty Days of Thankful" for the month of November. Each day they are posting something in their lives for which they are grateful. I decided to do the same, but will write it here instead.

Day 17

Today I am thankful for the love and support of my family and friends, especially when it comes to my athletic pursuits.  You have cheered me on, sent me messages, travelled far distances (or short distances) to watch me compete, watched my kids to I could train, adjusted your training schedules to accommodate mine and most of all, you believed in me.  For that I am so very grateful.


Before the B2B half Ironman. We got this!
 
So happy to have Annie with me for B2B half Ironman. 


Getting ready to race B2B with our cheering section.
 
After Thunder Road half marathon with my best cheerleaders!
 
 

No comments: