What's in a Name?

11.24.2012

Thankful - Day 24

My sister and some friends on Facebook are doing "Thirty Days of Thankful" for the month of November. Each day they are posting something in their lives for which they are grateful. I decided to do the same, but will write it here instead.

Day 24

Today there was a buff, twenty-something, dread lock wearing man in my yoga class.  He was not your typical yogi, made evident by his lack of flexibility and the fact that he had to look around a lot to see what he was supposed to be doing (something I can empathize with completely).  I was impressed that he came, since it takes some courage to be that fish out of water.  Then he shed his shirt, and made the hot yoga class about ten degrees hotter.  Today I am grateful for unexpected eye-candy when working out.  =)

No comments: