What's in a Name?

11.25.2012

Thankful - Day 25

My sister and some friends on Facebook are doing "Thirty Days of Thankful" for the month of November. Each day they are posting something in their lives for which they are grateful. I decided to do the same, but will write it here instead.

Day 25

We have had a fantastic time over Thanksgiving break.  I have truly enjoyed having the kids home from school and getting some extra time to do fun things with them.  We've gone to the movies, gone running, made animals at build-a-bear and I even managed a lunch date.  But as I sat the boys down at the table to finish up a few things for school, I was reminded of some people for whom I am very grateful.  I am thankful for my children's teachers.  Their dedication to, and nurturing of, my children is awe inspiring.  I truly feel that each of my kid's teachers values my child for the individual that they are and recognizes their gifts and talents (and challenges).  I have a good amount of patience when helping my children with school work.  I can only imagine the amount of patience required to help them and twenty five of their friends.  =)  Today I am grateful for my kid's teachers.

No comments: