What's in a Name?

11.07.2012

Thankful - Day 7

My sister and some friends on Facebook are doing "Thirty Days of Thankful" for the month of November. Each day they are posting something in their lives for which they are grateful. I decided to do the same, but will write it here instead.

Day 7

Andy took the boys to the Bobcats game, so I had dinner and a movie with my little girl.  While we were eating "pinnochi" (or gnocchi to the rest of us - her choice, by the way), Izzy told me about all the good parts of her day.  There was school, dance class, playing with her friend, Presley... but she said the best part was having a girl night with me.  I couldn't agree more.  After dinner we both got into our Minnie Mouse jammies and curled up on the couch to watch Rapunzel.  Today I am thankful for the little girl who brings so much sunshine and happiness into my life.  I am thankful for Isabel.

No comments: