What's in a Name?

11.30.2012

Thankful - Day 30

My sister and some friends on Facebook are doing "Thirty Days of Thankful" for the month of November. Each day they are posting something in their lives for which they are grateful. I decided to do the same, but will write it here instead.

Day 30

Today I am thankful for my life.  I helped out with Alex's art class in the morning and then went for a long workout.  Then I picked Isabel up from school and we went to have lunch with Devin.  Then Izzy and I bought a couple Christmas presents and picked up the boys and their friends from school.  When we got to their friends house, the kids played outside and I got a chance to catch up with their mom (who is my good friend).  We left in time to run home, pick up Andy and go to a dinner at another friend's house.  There were about ten families there with kids of all ages.  The boys played football and basketball outside while the little girls colored pictures and watched movies inside.  The parents  talked and laughed and ate and drank.  We met new people, and we learned interesting things about people that we already knew.  Then we got the kids home and off to bed and Andy and I cuddled on the couch.  All in all it was a great day, and it reminded me that I have much to be thankful for.

No comments: